The Yora 40W CO2 Laser Engraver is able to engrave and cut a wide range of materials and deliver excellent precision thanks to its laser beam technology that makes it very efficient among DIY lovers.
Certifications: CE, ISO 9001
Laser Tube (life hours): 1000-1300 hours
Tube Trigger Volt: 20KV
Tube Operation Volt: 15KV
Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
1. Red-dot pointer: Quickly indicate engraving spots and paths
2. Dual operation platform: Handle regular and irregular objects
3. Digital control panel: To adjust the laser tube power. Plus 2 LCD temperature displays and 1 emergency stop button
4. Built-in smoke exhaust fan: Decrease defect rate during transfer
5. Reliable laser power: Provides continuous work and ensures long lifespan of the machine
6. Water inlet and outlet: To cool the laser when it is working
7. Detachable wheels: For easy movement and transportation
Perfectly suitable to seal engraving, cutting for advertisements, artworks, leather, wood, toys, packing and printing, garments sampling, tailoring, shoemaking, craft works, nameplates, and much more.
Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 17 in
Engraving/Cutting Area: 12 x 8 in
Engraving Cutting Speed: 0-13.8in/s
Resolution Ratio: 0.001 in / 1000dpi
Applicable Materials: wood, bamboo, paper, leather, cloth, epoxy resin, cardboards, plastic, rubber, glass, crystal, plexiglass, acrylic and non metal materials (it can only engrave on anodized coating).
Operating Systems: Windows
1x DIY 40W CO2 (Pre-assembled)
1x Water Pump
1x Smoke Pipe
1x Power Wire
1x USB Cable
1x Accessory Bag
1x English User Manual
1x USB Stick (Instructions, software and assembly links)
1x Free Access To The YoraHome CNC Community
Important Note: We can ship our Yora 40W CO2 Laser Engraver only to USA.
We are out developing new upgrades and on the hunt for some of the most unique home products in the world – and we back it up with our 40 Day Guarantee.
If you don’t have a happy experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Feel free to contact us for any assistance you might need.
The support we offer is second to none – users rave about how we don’t rest until every issue is solved to their satisfaction.
We love our customers.
We support them by email, chat, phone, Zoom video conferencing, and via a Facebook group too.
This is a lot of fun. My wife set up the machine and was up and running in less than 2 hours. YoraHome machines and accessories are fantastic, and the support you get is beyond fantastic. We are very happy to be part of the YoraHome family.