The YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro is the best professional DIY laser engraver for hobbyists, makers, designers, artists, woodworkers, and professionals.
Built with new and more advanced features than our very popular 6550, you will be impressed by its mighty laser power, excellent safety and operating features, and the awesome designs you'll be able to make on wood, leather, slate, tile, glass, and more.
The YoraHome Laser Engraver 6550-Pro offers a working area of 65x50cm (26x20”), making it the ideal CNC laser engraver for everything from home use to a home business.
Boasting an all-aluminum body with an iced silver frame, the YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro gives you a premium look and feel for your machine while providing a strong and stable base for your engraving.
The YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro is provided with a new and very powerful diode laser module.
Laser Technology: Compressed Laser Spot
Laser Type: Fixed-Focus
Electrical Power: 80W
Optical Power: 10W
Voltage : 24V
Current : 2A
Because of the 0.08x0.08mm compressed laser spot, our laser will provide more precise and thinner engraving and cutting lines/trails.
Air assist means blowing air supplied from an air pump onto the path of the laser using an air tube and nozzle to remove smoke and debris.
It will help to stop burn marks, cut out thin wood in less time, and prolong the lifespan of your laser module.
1. Magnet-Attached Laser Shield: In addition to the laser glasses provided with the machine, there is a laser shield attached to the bottom of the laser to protect your eyes and avoid accidental beam exposure.
2. Exposure Duration Detection And Limitation: If the machine is on but the motors do not operate while the laser beam is on, the laser beam turns off immediately after 10 seconds to prevent any fire.
3. Active Position Protection: If the machine gets bumped or detects unexpected movement, the laser beam turns off immediately.
4. Emergency Stop Button: To turn off the machine immediately in case of an emergency.
5. Flame Detection With Alarm: As soon as a flame is detected in the work area, the laser beam turns off automatically. An alarm will start ringing to alert you so that you can take appropriate actions.
The YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro comes with additional leg segments to increase its height and allow you to engrave thicker materials.
Three easy steps:
1. Using the T-slot nuts, attach one leg segment (50mm) to each frame corner to raise the machine.
2. You can insert the second leg segment for additional height (100mm total).
3. Attach the pads to the bottom of the legs for greater stability.
1. Adjustable Z-Axis: To manually adjust your laser to go up and down.
2. Dual Y-Axis Motors: For better synchronization and faster movement.
Tension-Wheel & Synchronous Belt: To eliminate movement gaps, and reduce machine vibrations so that the engraving results remain accurate even at high processing speeds.
3. Homing Switches: For consistent homing position every time.
4. Scale Rulers on 4 sides: For quick measurement and alignment.
5. Drag Chains on the X and Y axis: For easier cable management.
6. Laser Height Gauge With Holder: To set the correct distance from the laser lens to the workpiece. Never lose it with the holder.
7. Full Metal Body and Feet: For more durability and stability.
8. Unique Rotary Switch: No more plugging and unplugging to swap between your Y-axis and Rotary.
9. 32-Bits Arduino board loaded with GRBL Firmware: For smooth and lightning-fast engravings. Enhanced grayscale results. Works with LaserGrbl and LightBurn. Enclosed controller box with all ports and control buttons.
To operate the YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro, a computer with software that will communicate directly with the control board of the machine is required.
For Windows users, we recommend the LaserGrbl software which is free to use. Mac users must use the LightBurn application (also available to Windows and Linux users), which comes with a 30-day trial and is an inexpensive commercial option.
These easy-to-use software packages will allow you to import your artwork (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, etc.), edit it, apply settings like laser power, speed, number of passes, brightness, contrast, and much more.
You can laser engrave on almost anything using the YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro: paper, cardboard, wood, bamboo, rubber, leather, food, slate, tile, acrylic, mirror, glass, anodized aluminum, coated stainless.
‣Clear Acrylic: Mask it first and leave a 2mm gap under it.
‣Mirrors: Engrave from the rear.
‣Glass, Anodized Aluminium, Coated Stainless Steel: Paint it first with a non-transparent coating like vinyl or black paint
Diode lasers are predominantly designed for engraving. Their cutting capacity is limited. Cutting repeatedly will significantly shorten the life of the laser due to thermal stress on the circuitry.
We made some cutting tests and have been able to cut 3-8mm wood at one pass with our 10W optical laser. This is just an indication and does not guarantee you will obtain the same results because of too many variables (wood type, coating thickness, laser usage, etc.).
In order to prolong the life of your diode laser, we recommend to:
‣Use it on a non-recurring basis for cutting projects
‣Use the air assist during any laser cutting process to reduce the number of passes
‣Keep your laser below 80% power during normal operation
‣Take advantage of routine "cooldown" stages during long projects to prevent overheating (15min cool down every 30min of laser running)
If you are looking for an all-in-one laser engraving system to take your hobby or business to new heights, grab the YoraHome CNC Laser Engraving Machine 6550-Pro today.
You will delight your customers and make more money while having fun!
Created in 2020, our Facebook group dedicated to supporting and collaborating with YoraHome CNC users has rapidly grown to more than 5K members.
Our customers from all over the world come to learn, share their unique projects, win prizes, and provide immense value to new users. It is the best and most supportive community in the CNC industry today.
Working Area : 65x50cm (26x20")
Footprint: 99x74x20cm (39x29x8")
Software & System Requirements:
LaserGRBL (Free): Compatible with Windows from XP to 10. 64 bit OS is strongly suggested for using all LaserGRBL's features.
LightBurn (30-day Trial): Compatible with Windows 7 or higher (32 or 64 bit), MacOS 10.11 or higher, 64 bit Linux (Ubuntu 16+ or Fedora 28+)
1x DIY Laser Engraver Kit (Preassembled with full set of components)
1x 10W optical diode laser module
1x Air Assist (Air Pump, Air Tube, Nozzle)
1x Leg Extension Kit
1x Protective Laser Glasses
1x English Manual, 1x USB Drive
1x Free Access To The YoraHome Community
What you need to provide: Computer, Material To Engrave & Your Creativity
We are out developing new upgrades and some of the most unique products in the world – and we back it up with our 40 Day Guarantee.
If you don’t have a happy experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Feel free to contact us for any assistance you might need.
The support we offer is second to none – users rave about how we don’t rest until every issue is solved to their satisfaction.
We love our customers.
We support them by email, chat, phone, Zoom video conferencing, and via a Facebook group too.
This is a lot of fun. My wife set up the machine and was up and running in less than 2 hours. YoraHome machines and accessories are fantastic, and the support you get is beyond fantastic. We are very happy to be part of the YoraHome family.