Are you worried that the print quality coming from your open-framed 3D printer can be negatively affected by the external environment? The Yora Creality 3D Printer Enclosure got you covered!
It will help maintain a constant temperature inside the print chamber while also keeping external weather out.
Easy to install, it can be folded for efficient storage and is even equipped with pockets to hold necessary tools. You can easily access the printer by unzipping the enclosure's front, which features a see-through screen for full-time monitoring.
1. Waterproof Design: Selected waterproof and windproof aluminum foil.
2. Tight Zipper Head: Exquisite stitches resistant to corrosion and color fading.
3. Thermal Insulation Enclosure: Reduces the impact of low temperature during the printing to work at a constant temperature.
4. 3-Way Corner Connector: For more stable support and no shakings.
5. High-Quality Aluminum Foil: It is also flame retardant for safer printing.
Product Size: 72×73×65cm
Product Weight: 3.3kg
Compatible models: Ender-3 Series, CR-6SE, Ender-5, Ender-5S, Ender-5Pro, etc.
Package Includes: Yora Creality 3D Printer Enclosure (with full set of components)
We offer free shipping from Ohio in USA to:
‣USA: 1-5 business days
We are out developing new upgrades and on the hunt for some of the most unique home products in the world – and we back it up with our 40 Day Guarantee.
If you don’t have a happy experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Feel free to contact us for any assistance you might need.
The support we offer is second to none – users rave about how we don’t rest until every issue is solved to their satisfaction.
We love our customers.
We support them by email, chat, phone, Zoom video conferencing, and via a Facebook group too.
This is a lot of fun. My wife set up the machine and was up and running in less than 2 hours. YoraHome machines and accessories are fantastic, and the support you get is beyond fantastic. We are very happy to be part of the YoraHome family.