The Yora 100W CO2 Laser Engraver is able to engrave and cut a wide range of large materials and deliver excellent precision thanks to its laser beam technology that makes it very efficient among DIY lovers.
Certifications: CE, ISO 9001
Laser Tube (life hours): 2500-3000 hours
Laser Power: 100W
Tube Trigger Volt: 20KV
Tube Operation Volt: 15KV
Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
28" x 20" Strong Honeycomb-pattern platform to hold irregular shaped or bulky objects steadily in place.
This will allow to engrave or cut materials larger than the bed (like wood blocks or baseball bats) by sliding them through the engraving table.
This will enable you to work on cylindrical objects such as cups, tumblers or musical instruments.
Diameter: 1-6 inches
1. Red Dot Pointer: Since the laser beam is invisible, this will allow you to have a visual reference for locating where the laser will fire.
2. 100W Laser Module: Ready to handle complex engraving materials on dense materials like plastic, wood, marble and even stone.
3. Movable Wheels: Standing atop 4 locking wheels, this engraving offers the mobility to effortlessly glide around your work station as needed.
4. Built-in Air Pump: A small air compressor mounted on the laser head to removes debris, heat, and combustible gases from the engraving surface.
5. RUIDA Digital Controller: Intuitive control panel that allows adjustment of laser head positions and power dimensions, as well as the viewing of documents on the digital display.
Acrylic window cover allows you to securely view the machine's progress.
Exhaust ventilation to create a safer workspace.
Auto-shutdown safety feature that stops the machine when opening the transparent window cover.
Perfectly suitable to seal engraving, cutting for advertisements, artworks, leather, wood, toys, packing and printing, garments sampling, tailoring, shoemaking, craft works, nameplates, and much more.
Dimensions: 67 x 36 x 34 in
Engraving/Cutting Area: 28 x 20 in
Engraving Speed: 0-23.6 in/s
Cutting Speed: 0-15.7 in/s
Cutting Thickness: 0-5mm
Resolution Ratio: Up to 4500 dpi
Applicable Materials: Wood, bamboo, paper, leather, cloth, epoxy resin, cardboards, plastic, rubber, glass, crystal, plexiglass, acrylic, tile, marble, ceramic, stone, cylindrical objects and non metal materials (it can only engrave on anodized coating).
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
1x DIY 100W CO2 Laser Engraver (Pre-assembled)
1x Rotary Attachment
1x Water Pump, 2x Water Hoses
1x Air Blower, 1x Vent Duct
1x Storage Tank
1x USB Cable, 1x Network Cable
1x Accessory Bag
1x English User Manual
1x USB Stick (Instructions, software and assembly links)
1x LightBurn Software Licence Key (Free Bonus)
1x Free Access To The YoraHome CNC Community
Important Note: We can ship our Yora 100W CO2 Laser Engraver only to USA (excluding Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO & US Protectorates).
We are out developing new upgrades and on the hunt for some of the most unique home products in the world – and we back it up with our 40 Day Guarantee.
If you don’t have a happy experience, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Feel free to contact us for any assistance you might need.
The support we offer is second to none – users rave about how we don’t rest until every issue is solved to their satisfaction.
We love our customers.
We support them by email, chat, phone, Zoom video conferencing, and via a Facebook group too.
This is a lot of fun. My wife set up the machine and was up and running in less than 2 hours. YoraHome machines and accessories are fantastic, and the support you get is beyond fantastic. We are very happy to be part of the YoraHome family.