Print now, pay later: that's the whole idea behind our partnership with Affirm.
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products.
Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months:
- If your order value is between $50 - $250, you may qualify for 3 month terms at an APR starting at 10%.
- If your order value is $250 or greater, you may qualify for 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36-month terms at an APR starting at 10%.
Why buy with Affirm?
Here are 3 reasons why should should consider buying YoraHome products with Affirm:
- Buy and receive your purchase, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your budget.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. Affirm does a “soft” credit check, which verifies the customer's identity but does not affect a customer’s credit score.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does it work?
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click "Confirm Loan" and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment.
Can customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. very soon.